Amstar Engineering, Inc. provides the following types of engineering services:
- Architectural engineering, structural engineering and civil engineering design and inspection services for buildings and for environmental protection.
- Forensic engineering services including investigations of foundation movement, moisture intrusion and structural distress in residential and commercial buildings.
- Wood floor-and-roof-truss and post-tension concrete foundation failure investigations.
- Surface and groundwater drainage investigations, including the effect of unanticipated water intrusions, weather and common Texas soils on structures.
- Septic system failure investigations of private property, lake or stream pollution.
- Personal injury or property loss investigations involving construction event or deficiency and requiring forensic engineering evaluation of a loss.
- Assistance to property owners, building contractors and subcontractors involved in owner-contractor disputes, contractor-subcontractor disputes, incomplete or faulty architectural, structural or civil plan disputes, or project “value engineering” issues.
- Protective and safe room design services.
- Technical seminar, continuing education and software development.